Friday, October 9, 2015

A moment that changed my life...

The day I started my Vyanse medication for treating my attention deficit disorder was the start to my academic success that I had been longing for but not achieving. I would spend numerous hours studying and doing homework but I was not receiving the results I was hoping for. When I asked my teachers how to improve my grades, they told me over and over that I was simply not applying myself. It was extremely frustrating because I was putting so much effort and time into school. My medication gave me the confidence and focus I needed to see the results I wanted from my hard work. This has changed my life because with higher grades I was able to commit to the University of Hawaii for indoor and beach volleyball. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment